As part of the Services, you may receive communications through the Services, including messages that sends you. When purchasing a product on the Site, you will be opted in to receive our marketing emails. You will then receive a welcome message which will include instructions on how to stop receiving messages.
By using the services, you agree to receive communications, and you represent and warrant that you consent to receive communications. You agree to indemnify and hold it harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or in any way related to your breach of the foregoing.
Your use of the Services is subject to the following additional restrictions:
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not submit any Content or User Submission (each of those terms is defined below) or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services in a manner that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, right of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of anyone else;
- Violates any law or regulation, including, without limitation, any applicable export control laws;
- Is tortuous, harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- Jeopardizes the security of your account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you);
- Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes, or that contains viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs which might interrupt or limit the services;
- “Crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means);
- Copies or stores any significant portion of the Content;
- Collects, stores, or posts personal information about other users or any other individual;
- Is for any commercial purpose not expressly approved in writing;
- Is for advertising or promotional materials or any other form of solicitation or unauthorized communication;
- Compiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services.